Membership in the PEC has many benefits. Members of the PEC can:
- interact with the faculty, staff and students in the Consortium;
- meet with your peers at the Semi-Annual Affiliate meetings,
- evaluate and hire graduates of the Consortium;
- view of field afforded by $950,000 worth of annual research projects; and
- interact with other technical professionals through the American Society for Precision Engineering (the origin and growth of the ASPE is a direct result of the research and education program at the PEC);
The Precision Engineering Consortium is governed by the Bylaws of the Consortium.
Membership in the Precision Engineering Consortium is governed by the Membership Agreement.